Covid-19 Safety Plan
By choosing to visit the winery, you acknowledge and agree to follow Valley of the Springs Winery’s Covid-19 safety plan.
- Tastings will be offered outside, and an occupancy limit of 8 people has been established for the tasting room – this includes up to 2 staff members.
- Guests must sanitize their hands upon entry and wear a mask unless seated for a tasting.
- Cleaning policies and procedures for all common areas have been established that address proper disinfection of common touch points.
- Cleaning frequency schedules have been set and will be followed to maintain proper disinfection of all common areas and common touch points.
- Payment machines and counters are disinfected between each customer use.
- If there arises an occasion where a barrier is deemed necessary steps will be taken to install all necessary barriers.
- All workers will be trained in the proper hygiene practices of washing hands, covering coughs and sneezes and how to use a mask. Masks will be worn by all staff indoors.
- Signage is posted on all entrances indicating that any worker or customer/visitor experiencing COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted into the building.
- All staff and visitors will be required to do a personal health check and will not attend the winery if they are experiencing the following symptoms of COVID-19:
- New muscle aches or headache
- Anyone who has travelled from outside of Canada or who has had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case must self- isolate for 14 days and is not to visit the winery. Anyone directed by Public Health to self-isolate must do so.
- All staff will be provided with the corresponding training regarding this COVID-19 Safety Plan as well as the policies and procedures put in place for each job description so that all staff members are aware of the necessary steps to protect their own health and the health of our customers.
This policy will be amended as required to follow all orders issued by the Public Health Officer and guidelines provided by Worksafe BC.